My work-life balance is a joke, so this experiment is going to be huge for me. Not only will it be a big challenge, it has the potential to be extremely rewarding.
I wrote that the day before I started the Stop Working Late experiment. This was the first monthly experiment I wrote about publicly on this blog and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I wish I’d done it years ago.
The rules of this experiment were very simple:
- No working after 5:00 PM.
- No working on the weekends.
- Realized I was a workaholic
- Stopped being a workaholic
- Rediscovered the joys of life
- Spent a lot of money at restaurants (read the posts to find out why)
- Changed my life for the better
You can read the six posts below for all the juicy details. It’s pretty amazing to see the transformation.
[catlist name=stop-working-late orderby=date order=asc]