A four-word story is harder to write than a 400-word story, but it’s much more valuable.
- It’s easier to digest.
- It forces you to get to the heart of what you want to communicate.
I did an interview last week about the Monthly Experiments Project. It was fun, but I rambled a little more than I’d like to. I’m going to practice being succinct.
So here’s my four-word story about the Monthly Experiments Project:
Evolve intentionally every month.
That’s the shortest summary of what this project is about. I hope it helps you evolve your own life as much as it’s evolved mine.
Share your own four-word story in the comments.
View all posts in this series
- November 2012: Write Every Day - November 2, 2012
- Finding My Flow - November 3, 2012
- The Two Most Important Rules For Entrepreneurs - November 15, 2012
- 15 Days of Writing Every Day - November 16, 2012
- Monthly Experiments in 4 Words - November 25, 2012
- April 2014: Write Every Day – Round 2 - April 2, 2014
- 1,000 Posts in 1,000 Days - June 24, 2015